March 2022 State Testing
March State Testing
- at school for all three days of testing
- arrive to PHS by 7:30 a.m.
- wear approved school uniform
- Chromebook assigned to you fully charged
- CANNOT use someone else's Chromebook to test
- testing app downloaded to Chromebook
Who is testing?
- All 9th grade students will take the preACT
- All 10th grade students will take the preACT
- All 11th grade students will take the ACT
- 12th grade students without an ACT score or those that paid to test will take the ACT
What are the dates associated with testing?
- Weds, 2/23 - mock testing
- Thurs, 3/10 - required pretest coding
- Tues, 3/15 - testing
What do you need to bring to school on testing days?
- fully charge Chromebook
- approved calculator
- sharpened pencils
- drink & snack
- leave valuables at home (phones, smart watches, etc)